Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Little Sunflower Boutique Hair Ties

Hiya Everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting lately! I am going to tell everyone about one of my new favorite things, elastic Hair ties. I got mine from the My Little Sunflower boutique on Facebook, I will have her page linked below.
I love these hair ties because they don't pull your hair out when you use them like normal hair ties do. She also makes them in these cute designs, I for the Halloween ones! I love Halloween it's my favorite holiday so these were perfect for me! I also got a Halloween headband! I have uses these everyday since I got them!

I have seen hair ties like these other places like Brandy Melville, Twistbands, and Emi- Jay but the ones from My Little Sunflower Boutique are the first I have seen with designs on them!

The hair ties retail for 4 for 4.00 and the headbands are two dollars each. You can order directly from her on her Facebook page, also watch out for a giveaway on her Facebook page and my blog tomorrow, it should be tons of fun!

Her Facebook is http://Facebook.com/mylittlesunflowerboutique

She makes amazing things, she also has these hair ties in LACE! I love them! Check out these Halloween themed hair ties below, Halloween is right around the corner, get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment