Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Too Many Updates to Count

Well Hi Everyone!
       So much to Update everyone on so this may take awhile, go ahead and pop some pop corn and enjoy the ride. :) First off How is Everyone? Everything has been so crazy lately but all is good in my world. Went on a shoe buying Extravaganza which you'll hear more about later in this post, also deets on a new exciting movie, a movie I'm going to see, and an AMAZING phone case.
                       Lets start with the AMAZING Phone Case. I have an Iphone 4 and I love my phone to death but I'm always dropping it...oops. Well Wildflower phone cases are amazing. I have the cheetah/leopard iphone 4/4s case with a studded gold cross. I love it, it has a rubber bumper around the phone which protects it so much more and its so cute!
 
All Wildflower cases are custom and handmade in California. I can't express how much I love these phone cases! Super functional and super cute! Each Wildflower case retails for $35.00 each. They also have floral, skull, flag, and animal prints. Their site is linked below, check them out and spread the #wildflowerlove
 

Next thing on my mind that I am super excited about is that next weekend is the Breaking Dawn Part 2 release! I love the movies because one of my best friends is in them but also because theyre great books and amazing movies. I got my breaking dawn part 2 bracelet and I have been wearing it proudly since last week!
 
I love the bracelet, they also have team Edward and Team Jacob ones but everyone knows I'm Team Seth/Booboo so the plain on Breaking Dawn Bracelet is perfect for me! These are available so many places and range in price. Shoutout to all my friends camping in Tent City tomorrow at the Breaking Dawn Premiere! I will be at three different Breaking Dawn showings in three different states handing out cards and promoting Booboo's new movie, The Pineville Heist. Also check out the book the movie is based on, its by Author Lee Chambers and its awesome.
 
Now for the Shoe Buying Extravaganza! I went a little crazy and in a three day period I bought five pairs of shoes! Three Pairs of Steve Madden Shoes, a pair of Muk Luks, and a pair of shiny silver boots at Fashion Bug that I just couldn't leave...shinyyyy.
 
These are one of the pairs of Steve Madden shoes I purchased. I found a local store that was doing a half price sale and went a bit insane. I also found the muk luks for half price at the same store. I purchased these shoes, a darker brown version of these shoes as well, and a darker brown bootie version of these shoes with feathers and beads on them, very native american. I couldn't help myself, its that once you see something and fall in love with it you have to buy it sort of thing. More in depth shoe posts to come.
 
Last but not least is something I am really excited about, Fivel and Booboo's movie is coming out on January 22nd, 2013 on DVD from Lionsgate Films. I squealed when I heard about this because its going to be absolutley amazing! The cover art for the Dvd is pictured below and it is also available now for preorder on Amazon for 18.99. Fivel and Booboo are amazing at everything they do so this is sure not to disappoint! Behold Hansel and Gretel: Warriors of Witchcraft
 
So many more updates to come, I think I have my computer working for now but someone is coming next week to fix it permantley! Yay! Thanks for reading Everyone!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment