Thursday, November 29, 2012

Softlips Holiday Collection

Hiya Everyone!
 I received a surprise in my mailbox a few days ago from Softlips and I thought I'd share what I think about it with all of you. Softlips graciously sent me their whole holiday collection of lip balms. They are all amazing and I will name them and tell you all a little bit about them. I received 6 packs of Softlips with two lip balms each in them.

 
The first one I picked up was Jack Frosting, this was the flavor selected by the fans of Softlips on Facebook. This is my favorite by far and smells just like a cupcake! It also has SPF 20( they all do) which is a plus! My Second Favorite out of all of them is the Softlips Peppermint Stick which smells just like its name, like a peppermint stick. Amazing on the lips, as in Softlips fashion. The Peppermint Stick is paired with the best- selling Softlips Pearl Tint lip balm. Jack Frosting and Peppermint Stick are available now exclusively at Target stores in the cough and cold aisle for the holiday season!
 
The other 4 Packs of Softlips are called the Holiday Gift Tag Packs. These all have convenient "To and From" spaces if you would want to give them as gifts and again all have SPF 20!
Softlips Vanilla with BONUS Wintermint and Softlips Raspberry with BONUS Sugar Cookie are available at select Target stores in the holiday section. The Wintermint smells like a peppermint patty and the Sugar Cookie again is true to its name, it smells like a sugar cookie!
 
Softlips Vanilla with BONUS Sugar and Spice and Softlips Raspberry with BONUS Sugar Plum Berry are available at Walgreen and Wegmans throughout the holiday season. Sugar and Spice is sweet and smells a bit like cinnamon to me but I had some other people smell it and all they smell is sweet sugar! I love it though. Also Sugar Plum Berry is a very berry scent with a dash of the sugar smell, just amazing. I am not disappointed in the scents of these Softlips!
These would make great gifts for co workers or friends and would also make great stocking stuffers! They're under 5.00! How could you go wrong?!
 
To learn more about Softlips Holiday Packs and their entire line of lip care products visit Softlips.com
or like them on facebook at facebook.com/softlips
 
Thanks for Reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment