Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response

Hi everyone! I know I've been MIA lately but I'm back for good and here to share a few products that were sent to me for testing purposes from Influenster. What I am telling you all about today is the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant. I started using this and I loved the citrus like smell to it right away. Yes it's deodorant but everyone uses it, everyone needs it so we might as well talk about it. As I said I loved the smell and started to use it and then I loved the consistency of it. It's not a solid deodorant like most and it's not a gel or jelly consistency, it's like a thick lotion. I wore this to interview George Lynch of Lynch Mob at a guitar clinic where I knew there would be a lot of people and it would be hot. This worked very well under heat and stress and smells great so you don't have to worry about that! I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a little extra deodorant or wants a little extra umph in that area!

Tweet your #stresssweat moment to @secretdeodorant on twitter or visit their website at http://www.secret.com/clinical-deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment