Saturday, October 12, 2013

BA STAR Holiday Red Lip Pencil


Hiya Everyone!

I received this lip pencil from BA STAR to try out and review. I love the color as I am always looking for a good red. This red which is Holiday Red reminds me of an old Hollywood Glamour Red.

 
I love the idea that its a lip pencil and that makes application easy and mess free but I would like the pencil more if it was twist up but its not. But that doesn't make it any less of a great product.
 
The lip pencil is hydrating on your lips and doesn't feather outside of your lip line. The color does fade throughout the day but it does leave a stain on your lips and you can build the color so if your not looking for a full on red lip you can just swipe this on and its sort of a pinky red but a few swipes and you have amazing holiday ready or anytime ready red lips.
 
I swatched it below the pigmentation is great, feels great, looks great, all around good product.
 
 
This would be perfect to wear for parties, events, cheer, dance recitals or competitions. The color is vibrant and stands out from other reds I have.
 
If your interested in buying this lip pencil you can get it at the link below
 
Also BA STAR has been gracious enough to offer my readers a 50% off discount code which is
BBLIPS
 
Note: Discount is off the full retail price ONLY. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
 
Thanks for Reading!
 
this post is Powered By Brandbacker

1 comment: