Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Apple Super Lash Mascara

Hiya Everyone!
 
      I recently discovered a new mascara, its not new on the market but its new to me. I thought I would try it because the mascara is so cheap on Amazon. All of the types of Apple Mascara are under 5.00, its crazy. I purchased two types one in Avocado and one in Mamey. Both of the mascara's are black.  I will be telling you about both of them!
 
 

The wands on both of the mascaras seem to be the same and they both go on black as I said. It seems that the Avocado mascara has avocado extract in it and Mamey has mamey extract in it. Apple Cosmetics are products of Mexico.
 
I have abandoned my favorite Clinique mascara in favor of the Apple Super Lash Avocado Mascara.
They both work extremely well, my lashes look super full and it doesn't flake off of my lashes like some mascaras do. Even though these mascaras aren't water proof they still work amazingly, Apple does make a water proof mascara that is the light blue tube pictured below.
 
The Avocado mascara made my lashes look extremely long but not spidery. If you layered the mascara you could make it look spider like if that's what you desired. The avocado mascara does have a strong avocado scent in the tube but it disappears with use.
 
These are some of those mascaras that the more dried out they get the better, if that makes any sense. I love them both and they both work extremely well but I favor the avocado for the fact that it is easier to remove from my lashes than the mamey. I am not sure why that is but they both have the same results on the lashes and do not clump up. The Mamey gives a tiny bit more volume and the avocado gives more length but its only a tiny bit, almost unnoticeable.  
 
I will be purchasing more of these in the different types pictured below. Comment if your interested in hearing about them!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment