Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lorac Rockin Red Hot Lip Gloss Minis

Hiya!
 
I'm going to talk today about the Lorac Rockin' Red Lip Gloss Minis Set. This set is available from Sephora, Ulta, and Amazon for 20.00 for the holiday season. The full size set is available for 27.00.
 
In the set you receive 6 mini lip glosses which I have swatched below with their names. All of these glosses smell like candy and frosting which is a plus and they are just the right amount of sticky! You receive a red gloss, some pink glosses, and a nude gloss in the set. I think this set would be suitable for anyone because the colors are so versatile and you get 6 colors to try out without spending a ton of money.

 
Swatched from top to bottom the names are Encore, Solo, Tour, Groupie, Electric, and Amp.
My personal favorites are Solo and Groupie. I think these glosses would be flattering on most skin tones because they are sheer except Groupie. Groupie is an opaque pink lip gloss. It looks gorgeous on!
 
This set is a great value if you are looking to try a lot of glosses at once and the glosses are high end amazing glosses!
 
I had never tried anything from Lorac before these and these made me want to try more glosses and some eyeshadows. I'm looking at the Lorac Pro Palette, anyone have this? Comment Below!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment