Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner

Hiya Everyone! 
I tested out the Herbal Essence hello Hydration 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner recently and I must say I love it! 

Usually I am not a fan of 2 in 1 products just for the sole reason they make my hair greasy and stringy for some unknown reason. But, I seen this at the store and thought I'd give it a shot. What sold me on it was the fusion of Hawaiian coconut! 

I love coconut but this barely has any coconut smell. To me it just smells fresh and clean and this gets my hair super clean, just as clean as a seperate shampoo and conditioner would. 

I purchased mine at walmart for 2.97 but I have seen this at other drugstores and grocery stores. 

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. 

Check Out My Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @GlossNConverse
tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment