Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Urban Decay good Kharma Optical Blurring Brush Review

Hiya Everyone! 
I'm here today to share my thoughts on the Urban Decay Good Kharma Optical Blurring Brush. 


I purchased this brush from sephora around Christmas time but it is still available now. I believe it is 28.00 but don't quote me on that. This was my first ever urban decay brush, even before I had my naked 3 palette. 

I fell in love with urban decay brushes and I wish they made more and had a wider selection to choose from. 

This brush is extremely soft and very dense. This brush is a lot heavier than I had expected it would be, it's a very sturdy brush. I have washed this brush several times and I have had no bristles fall out. It's amazing for applying foundation and/or powder and it makes you look flawless and airbrushed.

I highly recommend this brush if that's something that your looking for. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Check Out my Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @glossnconverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment