Monday, July 23, 2012

Current Favorite Read

Hiya Everyone! I hope everyone out in the world is doing great! Here to tell you today about my new current addicting read! Its the book The Sum of Random Chance by Lee Chambers!

This is an amazing book, I downloaded it into my iphone on my Kindle app this morning for free, it is only free for today for kindle users so I will link the book on amazon below but I downloaded it this morning and I flew through chapter after chapter, I am nearly finished with the book! This is a great book and I recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I read Lee Chamber's first book The Pineville Heist when a friend of mine was cast as the lead in the film. I loved The Pineville Heist and when I was told this was available on amazon today for free, I snatched it up and immediatley started to read.
Normally for me to read it has to be on my kindle app on my phone, I love books but I am usually on the go and won't carry one around so my kindle app is also a few favorite of mine, I have went through TONS of books latley just reading them on my phone. Well Thanks for reading everyone! I urge you to read The Sum of Random Chance, you won't be disappointed!


If you guys(my readers) like book posts and current read posts, don't hesitate to tell me and I will do more, I am trying to branch out and blog about other things besides beauty and fashion, look out for a concert post soon and Outfits of the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment