Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Favorites



Hiya Everyone!! I can't believe June has gone by so fast but I'm here to share my June Favorites with Everyone! I don't have many monthly favorites this month but heres the few I do have.

           My first favorite is my Love Peace and The Planet Eco Awesome Cranberry Orange Mint Moisturizing Shampoo by Tigi. I love this shampoo, it makes my hair feel so clean and the mint smell stays with me ALL day. The smell is to die for and this lathers up nicely in my hair. I highly recommend this if you have dry hair. I purchased the whole line from Tigi and this is by far my favorite product from the line.

Next is my Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara. I bought this mascara earlier this month and first of all I fell in love with the packaging and then I fell in love with the product inside. The mascara is a mousse/gel consistency and does not clump on my lashes. Its very lightweight and when I take my makeup off it is easy to remove and does not take my lashes with it like some other mascaras that I have tried.

I have 2 favorite Lip Products this month first I'll tell everyone about my Maybelline Baby Lips. I love these, they moisturize my lips so well and are tinted lip balms so they give a bit of color to my lips as well. I have them in the shades Grape Vine(purple), Peppermint (Clear), and Cherry Me(red). My favorite of the ones I have would have to be Cherry Me, it has a very strong cherry scent and tints my lips a light red shade. These are SO moisturizing and have SPF which is great for summer.

Last but not least are my Lipsense lip colors from Senegence. I have the Glossy Gloss, and Oops Remover and also the shades Pink Champagne and Beige Champagne. These are amazing lip colors that virtually never come off! You can eat, drink, swim, anything and these lip colors will NOT come off. These are great for all day wear! I wore Pink Champagne to a party and I only had to retouch my glossy gloss towards the end of the night! These are amazing! I will be linking a site below on where to get them. I have a feeling these will be making more appearances in future favorites!!

I hope you all enjoyed my June Favorites, feel free to link yours in the comment box below I'd love to see them! Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment