Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Top 3 NYC Lipsticks

Hiya cuties!!! Today I have picked my top 3 NYC Lipsticks for you to see! These are available at Walmart and are 99 cents so super cheap and super affordable. The three colors I picked are pictured in the swatches below, from top to bottom the lipsticks are, Petal, Retro Red, and Cafe. These lipsticks are very pigmented for the 99 cent price, I highly recommend them. These wear very smooth on your lips too!
Petal is a light frosty pink, I love this on days that I am feeling super girly.
Retro red is my go to red lipstick, out of all my lipsticks. This is the perfect red shade for my skintone and I just love red lips. Last but not least is Cafe, this is a pinky brown nude color, I love this and had been looking for a color like this and when I seen it I snatched it up very quickly!
These also have an amazing smell to them, they don't smell like plastic or chemicals at all, the smell is very sweet . I hope you enjoy reading this and I hope you like the swatches below. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment