Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Most Worn Tag: Summer Edition

                     Hiya Everyone! I am here today to share this fun tag called the Most Worn Tag: Summer Edition! I tag everyone else to do it as well, this is so fun to think about and do and I hope you all enjoy it! These are my most used and most worn things from Summer 2012

1) Most worn nail polish
- My Most Worn Nail Polish is my Maybelline Colorshow in Iced Queen. Its this beautiful lavender purple. (Picture 1)
2) Most worn hair product- My Most Worn Hair Product is my NYM Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. This smells so good! I think it smells just like summer should smell, beachy and coconut. This makes my hair smell good and it gives my hair a bit of subtle wave! (Picture 1)

3) Most worn bag- My Most Worn Bag is my beachy Boho bag, I got this at a thrift store and it is made of recycled t shirts. I have been using this everyday, all the time! (Picture 2)

4) Most worn shoes
- My most worn shoes would have to be my mocassins! I wear one of these pairs everyday, I am currently looking for a black pair because I have been so in love with mocassins latley! (Picture 1)
5) Most worn accessories- My Most Worn Accessories are two bracelets, one is my wooden religious bracelet. I don't just wear this bracelet because it is cute, I am catholic if anyone is wondering. My second bracelet is my leather handpainted A bracelet that one of my friends got me for my birthday this past month. I love it and wear it almost everyday and its really cool because it is handmade and one of a kind! (Picture 2)

6) Most worn clothing item
- My Most Worn Clothing item is my grey hoodie! I have this in a cardigan as well from the same brand and in the same material. I bought them at the same time because I love the feel of the material. Its sort of black and grey burnout material, its not too heavy but its not light and it does keep you warm if you need it, I think the hoodie and the cardigan might carry over to my Most Worn Fall Edititon! (Picture 2)
7) Most worn foundation
- My Most Worn Foundation for the summer is my E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer, this has just enough coverage for me in the summer and is very light on my face. I use this everyday I wear makeup in the summer unless I am going to a concert or event where I need more coverage. (Picture 1)
8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer
- I really don't wear alot of blush so.... My Most Worn Bronzer is my Natural Dazzle Bronzer from Barry M! I love this bronzer, its shimmery but not too shimmery and it gives a very natural glow! (Picture 1)
9) Most worn lip product
- My Most Worn Lip Products are my Maybelline BABY LIPS! These make my lips so soft and so moisturizing. These are tinted lip balms and they give my lips a tiny flush of color! I have the clear ones in peppermint and quenched and I love those as well. (Picture 1)
10) Most worn mascara
- My Most Worn Mascara is my Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara! This was so simple to pick out for this tag, I use this everyday I wear makeup, I love this mascara. This lifts and makes my lashes look amazing! (Picture 1)
11) Most worn eyeshadow- Ok so I had trouble with this one because I switch up my makeup so much but I have seen myself going back to this Duo from NYC, its the Yankee Blues Duo. I love this, and it looks great on blue eyes in my opinion! (Picture 1)

Well Everyone, Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my Most Worn Tag: Summer Edition as much as I did and as I said before, I tag EVERYONE to do this tag as well, I'd love to see your Most Worn and Most Used products for summer!

5 comments:

  1. Great post. I wanted to try out those lip balms. I think I should just buy them already!

    I just started my blog hop today!
    You should join its a great way to get followers!
    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Found you through a blog hop!following already...when I started my blog I choose at first your same layout!

    =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love baby lips! my favorite

    i followed you found you through blog hop! plz follow back <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Maybelline baby lips have seen such good reviews for them. I found your blog through Beautylish and am now following you :) x
    Link to my blog here--> Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete