Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Favorites

Hiya Everyone! Wow! July went by so fast for me, I had my birthday, I was sick, and I went to a concert and will be going to another one in a little over a week so watch out for an outfit of the day but here is my July Favorites, some are beauty and some are random but I hope you enjoy them!


My first favorite is Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter. It smells so amazing and makes my skin so soft. I like to use it when I get out of the shower to make my skin moisturized. It works great! I have the travel size I got as a gift but I will be going to Target and buying the full size, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for an amazing body butter!
Next is my E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease. I bought this specifically to wear to the concert I went to. For 3.00 this is a vibrant colored eyeliner. When you buy it, it does come with a small brush that works well to apply it to your eyes, I used it on my waterline and it didn't smudge out or get messed up.
My Bath and Body Works Body Lotion in Country Chic is my next favorite, I have the travel size here but I do have the full size and I love it, I love the smell and how to feels on my skin. I was lotion alot because my skin is so dry all of the time. I got this on sale at my Bath and Body Works outlet for 1.25.
Next is my Nivea lip balms! I have two Nivea lip balms the Nivea Kiss of Protection(pictured) and the Nivea Kiss of Smoothness, I love both of them. They don't have too much scent to them but they moisturize my lips very well and don't make my lips feel greasy and oily like some other lip balms do.


This month I have been loving everything MINT! Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Mint gum, mints, the color mint, anything and everything mint! I have some mint jeans that I love that you might see in an upcoming outfit of the day. The majority of the month I have been polishing my nails a mint color! MINT is my color of the month!


Next thing that I have been loving this month is MOCASSINS! I have two pairs of mocassins and I love them. The ones pictured are Issac Mizrahi from Target. I got these at a thrift store, brand new in the box for 3.00. My other pair are brown suede leather with a peace sign on them from Candies, I purchased those at Kohl's on clearance for 9.00. I love finding deals. Well, I have been wearing mocassins all month, I love them and they're so cute and comfortable, I think my love for mocassins may transition from summer to fall!


I have two more favorites, the first one is MUSTACHES! I know its really random but I love the mustache sort of trend. I have bracelets that I love to wear and its just random and awesome and amazing! My last favorite is INSTAGRAM! I love instagram, my instagram is mandaneil if anyone is interested in keeping up with all that I do. I also post insta-hauls and random awesomeness! I hope you all enjoyed my month favorites, Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Great post! Looks like some great items/products, I'm so jealous!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! :)
    I tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog :)
    http://itsmylifegogetyourown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Moustache bracelets, theyre awesome!! Found you through the blog hop, hope you can check my blog out too http://daniduffy-makeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete