Friday, August 17, 2012

Mustache Nails- NOTD

Hiya Everyone, happy Friday! I'm here with my Nail of the Day! This time I tried mustache nails! I attempted at least but I think for my first time doing mustache nails that they didn't turn out too horribly bad...I would have redone them but I ran out of black nail polish! I have to run to walmart today and get some more! I did these nails starting with my new Revlon Colorstay Base Coat, I love this base coat it goes on amazingly smooth and it's wonderful. I followed my base coat with two coats of Wet N' Wild's Megalast polish in the shade 2% Milk, it's a light nude Pinot which I love. The next things I used were my Sinful Colors polish in Black on Black, a dotting tool, and a small paint brush. After I did my design I topped it all off with a coat of Orly's Sec N' Dry Topcoat. If you'd like a tutorial for these nails please comment below and I will be sure to get that up for you guys! I hope you all enjoyed this and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment