Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Concert OOTN

Hiya Everyone!
I went to a concert last night and I wanted to share my outfit of the night with everyone! This is my exact outfit from the Tesla and Motley Crue Concert.
   
I wore my flame leggings I purchased at Rue 21 for 15.00 but I seen that Charlotte Russe has them for the same price. With my leggings I paired my Motley Crue shirt that I bought at Spencer's a few years ago, along with my Ed Hardy converse style shoes that I have also had a few years and are "well loved" but are great concert shoes especially at an outdoor concert. As for accessories I wore my cross necklaces from Torrid and carried my Chanel Bucket Bag. There is a cheaper version of this bag from Forever 21 for 27.00. This bag just carries everything I need easily and just slings over my shoulder but could also be worn as a cross body.
My makeup for the concert was simple, just my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer on my face. For my eyes I used my Stila Countless Color Pigment in Tie Dye that I purchased on my recent trip to Nashville, I used all three colors for sort of a blended rainbow effect. My Mascara was Benefit's They're Real Mascara. Lastly on my lips was Mac's Lady at Play Mineralized Lipstick from the Tropical Taboo Collection.
 
Always remember when you go to concerts, stylish but comfortable is the key.
Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment