Friday, July 19, 2013

Milani Eye Tech Bold- First Impressions

Hiya Everyone!
I was in need of a new liquid eyeliner so I picked this one up at Walgreens. It's the Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eyeliner in 01 Black. I have only used this once so far and I am not impressed. I picked it up because I have heard good things about it but it will only make THICK lines! It's a felt tip which I like but there is NO WAY that this eyeliner would make a precise thin line! For more dramatic looks this would be good because you need thicker eyeliner but for everyday makeup I do not recommend this. Also it feels like it doesn't dry on my eyes, even after ten minutes if I swipe my finger over my eyes the eyeliner smears so much. I will keep trying to use this since this is just my first impressions. So far I give this a 2 out of 5 rating, 5 being the best and my holy grail. I also so far won't be repurchasing this product. You can see my swatches trying to make a thin line and a thick line which now kind of looks like a thick line and a super thick line. If you like this product please tell me how you use it to make it work for you because I really wanted this to work. Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment