Saturday, July 6, 2013

June Favorites!!!!

Hiya Everyone!
I'm back with my June Favorites for this past month! I have quite a few this month including a shoe favorite which I usually don't have.
First of all Is my shoes, my favorite shoes of the month are my princess Vera Wang flats. I purchased these at Kohls back in January for the sole purpose of wearing them this summer. I have been wearing them alot and I am taking them on my trip to Nashville next week. They are so comfortable.
Next are my two favorite eyeshadows that I have been wearing all month! First is my Mac Mineralized Eyeshadow in Fireside. I have been using this in my crease and outer corner. Next is my Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, this is a reoccurring favorite and I use this as an eyeshadow base.
I have two favorite hair products this month and they are my It's a 10 miracle styling product, I put this on my ends to just smooth my hair out and it helps with the split ends. I have had this ALL month and it looks like I've barely used it, a little goes a long way. My other hair product is my Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Spray, again a reoccurring favorite for my beachy waves.
I have been using cuticle oil alot this past month and my favorite is the Seacret cuticle oil, with Dead Sea minerals. This really helps with my cracked cuticles and now they look amazing.
I have 6 favorite lip products this month, they are all from the same collection. As soon as these came out I went as bought them all! They are the Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Collection. I love them all so much and have been using them constantly.
Next is my Whitening Lightening Brow Bar to go. I usually use my Wet N Wild Brow Kit but I found this and the powders match my brows so much better ad the wax isn't white like most, it's tinted and looks like your eyebrows aren't waxy. I love this so much!
My last favorite is a newly discovered favorite and it's my Physician's Formula Super BB Powder. This is the best powder I have found. It makes my face makeup look flawless and is so lightweight! I love this stuff!
Well that was all of my June Favorites, I hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment