Monday, November 17, 2014

2nd Love Cosmetics Pout Plumping Lipgloss Review

Hiya! 
I have fallen in love with a new lipgloss these past couple of months and I thought I would share it with you. The lipgloss in question is the 2nd Love Cosmetics Pout Plumping Lipgloss particularly in the shade Love Letter. This is my perfect pinky nude shade on my lips! 


Love Letter is pictured in the middle! 

I love these glosses because they're not too sticky and they still give a flush of color on the lips without being crazy! I love the minty smell and it says they're pout plumping but I don't see much plumping action going on. Maybe that's the 2 seconds of tingle when you put it on but that's about it. Other than that these are amazing lipglosses. They all have doe foot applicators as well if you were wondering. 

If your interested in these check them out on 2ndlovecosmetics.com

I hope you enjoyed this blog and I hope it was helpful! If you have any questions, comments, or YouTube video requests please leave them in the comments below!

Check Out My Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter @GlossNConverse
Http://facebook.com/lipglossandconverse 

No comments:

Post a Comment