Wednesday, November 19, 2014

J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paints

Hiya Everyone! I am here today to share my thoughts on the J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paints! I have three of these pictures below and I must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color payoff with these it's out of this world!


The three I have are all Alice in wonderland themed. From left to right they are Always Late, rabbit and Underland and Queen of Harts. My favorite of the three would have to be Underland in the middle. It's very wearable but still fun! 

These have a minty/chemical smell mixture but not over powering and once it's on your lips it doesn't smell! I hadn't seen these in stores but I had seen them online. Recently they announced that Ulta carried them! I haven't been there to check but if you are be sure to pick up a few they have a huge range of colors! 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions, comments, or video requests please leave them in the comments below! 

Check out my Social Media: 
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE!!!
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter @GlossNConverse 
Http://facebook.com/LipglossandConverse
LipglossandConverse@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment