Monday, November 17, 2014

KISS Instawave Automatic Hair Curler Review

Hiya Everyone!
I'm here to talk about the KISS Instawave automatic hair curler. This is a strange device because it's not a curling iron and it's not a curling wand. I recieved this from KISS Products and Brandbacker to try out and you can see the demo video on my YouTube channel as well and don't forget to subscribe! Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse 

I tried this contraption out, it has a bit of a learning curve when you first use it so take a few minutes to actually learn what your doing or you'll just be a hot mess. I have very long thick hair and I only turned it up to the low hear setting to get my curls pictured below. I also used the Got2b Guardian Angel heat protectant spray before curling my hair but I didn't use any hair spray! 

 

For my hair being hard to curl, this did a great job! I hope you enjoyed this quick blog post! If you have any questions, comments, or YouTube video requests leave them in the comments below! Thanks!

If you want to purchase the KISS Instawave check it out here>>>>
Http://kissinstawave.com

Check Out My Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Http://facebook.com/lipglossandconverse
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter @GlossNConverse 

No comments:

Post a Comment