Friday, May 8, 2015

Milani Bella Eyes Gel to Powder Eye Shadows

Hiya! I am here today to tell you about the Milani Bella Eyes Gel to Powder Eye Shadows. 


I have purchased these four over the past few months, Bella Rose, Bella Gold, Bella Teal, And Bella Purple. These were the colors in the collection that stood out to me most. I have swatched them below for you!


These are very pigmented gorgeous shades, some are glittery and some are matte, matters the shade. These glide on and blend effortlessly. I absolutley love these and see myself reaching for them more and more. I would love to see Milani create a palette out of these shadows as more drugstore brands like Maybelline and Loreal have recently came out with multiple palettes.

These being very affordable shadows I highly suggest you to try them out if you haven't already and let me know what you think! If you have any questions, comments, or requests please leave them in the comments below! Thanks for reading and if your interested check out my social media!

YouTube- http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Instagram- @mandaneil


No comments:

Post a Comment