Friday, May 8, 2015

Really An AMAZING CONCEALER

Hiya! I am here today to tell you about the Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer and this is REALLY an Amazing Concealer!


Oh my gosh! I was not expecting a concealer literally this amazing! I love this stuff. A little goes a long way and I have blue discoloration on the sides of my nose by my eyes and this covers it flawlessly like nothing else will! I highly recommend this! 

I have the shade fair but there are 20 different shades in their line so if you need a concealer they probably have a shade for you!

This is a higher end concealer so it is a bit pricier than drugstore concealers but it is so worth it. As I said a little goes a long way! One tube will last for quite some time! 

This is available for purchase on the amazing cosmetics web site.
Amazingcosmetics.com
And at Sephora or Ulta!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions, comments, or requests please leave them in the comments below and check out my social media!

YouTube- http://youtube.com/user/lipglossandconverse 
Instagram- @mandaneil 

No comments:

Post a Comment