Monday, May 4, 2015

Tarte Flush Cheek Stain Review

Hello People of the Internet! 
Long time no update! I assure you I am back and better than ever now! Before we get into the review I'd like to urge you to go and check out my YouTube channel where I post reviews, first impressions, and magic, every single day! Okay now onto the review! 

I purchased this Tarte Flush Cheek Stain at Sephora. I am not a person that is big on blush. I never wear blush that often but I thought that I would try this and I have been blown away! 

I love this cheek stain! It's in stick form and it glides onto your cheeks perfectly and blends out beautifully! It's just a natural flush of color but it's so gorgeous. This is such an underrated product! I had never even seen any other youtubers talk about it! 
 
Wear time is about 8 hours if you set it with a translucent powder. It's amazing! You need to check these out if you haven't! I know there is an entire line available at Sephora and Ulta and also online from Tarte directly! 


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 
Be sure to check out my YouTube channel!

Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse 

Instagram @mandaneil
Contact Me at LipglossandConverse@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment