Saturday, May 9, 2015

NYX Transylvania Soft Matte Lip Cream

Hiya Everyone! I am here today to talk about the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in The shade Transylvania. I searched for AGES for this color and one day when I wasn't even looking for it, I came across a FULL display at my local Ulta which is unheard of! 
Needless to say I bought many things, one of which was this lip creme.


Upon seeing the color online I was expecting it to be blacker than it is. This shade is not black but a deep dark plum purple color. It's gorgeous! I love this color! 

Yes it is summer but I can assure you I will find a way to rock this color! It dries matte on the lips, it's gorgeous. These are 5.99 at Ulta so affordable and amazing! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions, comments, or requests please leave them in the comments below. Check out my social media!

YouTube- http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse 
Instagram- @mandaneil

No comments:

Post a Comment