Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pore Strips?


Hey Everyone, I am here to tell you about these pore strips, I used the Biore pore strips before getting these and the Biore ones cost 8.47 for a pack of 14 strips at Walmart. But, I was on youtube the other day and seen emilynoel83 and she did a comparison from the DG Brands(Dollar General) to the other brands and she gave these a B grade. I was a little skeptical but I decided why not try them out. They cost 2.50 for 6 strips. I use pore strips once a week so I used one of them and it seems to work just as well as my Biore ones and actually smells a little better too, not sure if anyone notices that pore strips have somewhat of a scent? Never the less I tried them, I like them just as well and I will buy them again. I am linking emilynoel83's channel below please go check her out! Thanks for reading.

>>>>>>>>>Emilynoel83's channel <<<<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment