Friday, March 9, 2012

Flirt! Lipgloss and Daily Nail

Hey Everyone, I have been super busy lately and just realized that I haven't posted in five days, yes I know I'm slacking, but I just went shopping and will have TONS more posts up soon.  So lets get to the gloss. This is the Flirt! Squeeze Me Super Shiny Lipgloss, I purchased this at Kohl's in my city, it was originally 12.00 but they were having a half price sale so I got it for 6.00. I love the color, for some reason there is not a name for the color anywhere on the packaging that I could find but in the tube this looks like a peachy pink color but when you put it on your lips its very sheer kind of like a baby pink, it was just what I was looking for and I love it! If your wondering what is on my nails it is Pure Ice polish in the shade Free Spirit, I purchased it at Walmart for 1.97 and its a very vibrant almost neon green but in the bottle it looks mint green, if anyone knows a good mint green color let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment