Friday, March 2, 2012

EOS Pomegranate Raspberry Shave Cream

Hey Cuties! Well I went to Walmart last week and I had a list of items to buy that I needed and then things that I wanted to try, this EOS Shave Cream was on my list of things to try so since I was in the market for a new shaving cream for my legs I picked this one up for 3.24. Its pretty reasonable on the price. I've tried the Skintimates, the Niveas and NONE of them work as well as this one. My legs were so soft and so smooth. I will never buy anything else! I know they make several different scents, like vanilla, and blue island( I think thats what it is called), this one is Pomegranate Raspberry and my Walmart had another scent in a purple bottle but I cannot recall the name. I may try the different scents but never a different brand. The scent of this one is heavenly, more raspberry than pomegranate, maybe thats one of the reasons I like it so well, I am a sucker for fruity scents. Well I hope I review was helpful and Thanks for reading. If you have any questions email me at beautyrushinfo@gmail.com Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I just got this as a b-day present from a friend, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete