Saturday, March 17, 2012

China Glaze Capitol Colors Hunger Games Minis


Hey Everyone! Well I stopped at Ulta the other day when I went to the mall and I picked up the China Glaze Capitol Colors Minis, these are an Ulta exclusive. I paid 13.95 for them and they are worth every penny. They are minis as I said but they aren't as small as the OPI minis these are much bigger.  From Left to Right the colors are Fast Track: a tanish pearl color with microshimmer, Agro which is a dark green color with gold undertones, Smoke and Ashes which is a dark blue color tthat looks almost back with very subtle shimmer, the last color is Luxe and Lush and it is a clear color with tons of shimmer and glitter in it in all shapes and sizes. Each color is supposed to represent a different Hunger Games District. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment