Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring 2012 Nail Polish Picks


Hey Everyone, these are my Spring 2012 Nail Polish Picks, I know its not many but I love them and I feel like they all scream SPRING to me. From Left to Right the colors are OPI's Rumple's Wiggin' from the Shrek Forever After Collection, OPI's Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry Collection, Barry M's Nail Paint in Pink Flamingo, Sinful Colors in UFO, OPI's Who the Shrek are you? from the Shrek Forever After Collection, and Nicole by OPI's My Lifesaver from the Justin Bieber Collection. I picked these colors because brights and pastels are in for the spring. Also Coral colors and oranges are as well.  OPI's Rumples Wiggin' is a very pastel lilac purple, its not too sheer though, I have only had to do two coats to have full coverage of my nails. Last Friday Night from OPI's Katy Perry Collection is a sheer blue glitter polish, I chose this polish for my spring polish picks because I feel this would look great over a light blue or light purple or pastel colors. The Barry M Nail Paint in Pink Flamingo is a very coral color that is in this season and I chose it just for that reason. This next color is Sinful Colors UFO, I chose this because it is an orange glitter and I don't see alot of those, this would be great over the coral colors or alone for a subtle shimmer.  Who the Shrek are you? is a lime green color, I have no other way to describe this other than Shrek color. Its very cute on your nails and very different. Nicole by OPI's My Lifesaver is a very pastel torqouis blue, kind of like the color of Robin's Eggs, I love it especially with a light coat of glitter over it. You can get the OPI Shrek Forever After Collection Online, it was released in 2010 and I don't believe you can find it in stores anymore. You can get OPI's Katy Perry Collection online or at ULTA. Barry M Nail Paints are only available online in the USA. Sinful Colors are sold at Walgreens. You can find Nicole by OPI colors at your local Walmart. I hope you enjoyed this and Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment