Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Strawberry Souffle Face Mask

Hey Cuties- I am here to tell you about this great face mask I recieved in my voxbox from influenster. I love this, I used this tonight, it very much smells like strawberries and cream and is to die for. It has tiny little like microscrubbing beads in it and even though this was a trial size there was SO much in it, I will be able to use this again because there was so much. It has pulped strawberries in it and it left my face feeling amazing! I know you can buy these for a couple dollars at Walmart, I am not too positive on the price but I know they are under three dollars, they have all different kinds, just go check them out, they're amazing. Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try this face mask. Great post! I am new to blogging and I'm having a giveaway. Please check it out. I am following you now, hope you return the follow. =)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete