Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Basq Soothing Eye Gel

Hiya Everyone! Here today to tell you about the Basq Soothing Cucumber Eye gel! I love this stuff, it has a cooling effect on your under eye area. I put this on before I go to bed at night and it makes my under eye area feel so much better! This is sort of a blueish green clear gel and you only need the tiniest bit! I have been using this for two weeks and have only used up what was in the cap when I opened it! A little goes a long way! In the kar it seems to have a thick consistency and it really doesn't, it just blends right into my under eye area an is not sticky at all. It has a Minty smell to it which I love and Basq was nice enough to give me a discount code for online shopping for my readers! The code is RUSH20 and it will expire at the end of July so use it while you can!!! I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment