Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

Hiya Everyone! I am here to tell everyone today about one of my new favorite mascaras. It's Maybelline's Mega Plush Mascara in the teal blue tube with the pink writing. I love this stuff! If the packaging wasn't enough to sucker you in like it was me, this mascara is so lightweight and makes my lashes so fluffy and gives them a lot of volume. This is a mousse formula mascara and that's what makes your lashes feel so light and fluffy! The Maybelline Mega Plush mascara has a bendy wand on it and I am not quite sure of the purpose of the bendy wand because when I use it the wand doesn't bend at all but none the less it has a cool bendy wand. I got mine in the color black and it only took two good coats to coat all of my lashes and made them look so stunning and flawless. I hope you enjoyed reading this! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment