Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cheetah Nails

Hiya Everyone! Here are my nails today, I polished them last night. Theyre cheetah nails, and I will have a tutorial on this soon if anyone is interested. But first I used my
Fantasea Nail Hardener Base Coat followed by two coats of Barry M's Flamingo Nail Paint on all of my nails except my ring fingers. On my ring fingers I did two coats of Orly's Gumdrop. To get the cheetah design I then did polkadots on my pink nails with Nicole By OPI's Redy to Runaway Love from the Justin Bieber Collection. On my ring fingers I used Jessica Cosmetics' Electric Teal polish to make the polkadots. To finish off the design I used the LA Colors nail striper in black to make lines, dots, and half circles around the polkadots. I topped everything off with Orly's Sec N' Dry top coat! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment