Monday, June 18, 2012

My Nail Polish Line

Yes! It's happening! I am making my own nail polish line! I have been making test colors for weeks now and I have picked three so far that have names,I am also taking color names and suggestions so if you have any ideas please leave them in the comments below.
But, the three colors I do have are Heart on Fire, Grav3yardgirl, and Born in The USA. The first color Heart on Fire was made for and inspired by Fivel Stewart who is the singer in the band 5L. The color is a neon orange jelly polish with lots of silver and orange glitter. The polish is also named after the band's single "Heart on Fire" that is available now on iTunes, just search Booboo and Fivel.
The second color is Grav3yardgirl and was inspired by my favorite youtuber and all around amazing person. The color is a lavender purple with silver glitter.
The last color is called Born in the USA and it is a teal color with red, silver, and blue glitter in it.
I am working on more polishes and will have different packaging before they are released, these are just TEST polishes! I hope you like them! Thanks for reading!!

2 comments: