Saturday, June 2, 2012

Eyeshadow Swatches and NYX Dupe

Hiya Everyone! I haven't been blogging lately I have been sick the past few days but I am back now and I have a bit of catching up to do. I love my NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk but I do not like the 4.99 price tag. So I went in search of a dupe for it and I have found one and also discovered an amazing color. In the swatches below the first swatch is the NYX pencil in milk and the second swatch is the dupe for it by LA Colors in the shade Sea Shells. These are the exact same color and I think the LA Colors one may be a bit creamier! The last swatch is the LA Colors Pencil in Saltwater, it's a grayish silver color with chunky silver glitter in it! I love love love it! The LA Colors pencils are available at family Dollar( this is the only place I have found them) and are 1.50 each! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment