Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mini Nail Polish Haul

Hiya Everybody! I stopped by my local Walmart today and picked up three new nail polishes! I am finally jumping on the wet and wild megalast nail polish band wagon, I picked up two polishes from that line. One in purple called on a trip and a blueish mint color called I need a Refresh-mint. The last one I picked up I didn't expect to get but as soon as I seen it I fell in love with the color. The polish is Maybelline's Color Show Nail Polish in the shade Fierce N Tangy, it is the yellow polish pictured below. I absolutely LOVE this color, it's kinda a bright banana yellow and surprisingly I didn't have a polish like that! Well that was my mini nail polish haul! I hope everyone enjoyed reading this post! Thanks so Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment