Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Tooth Paste

Hiya! 
Your probably reading the title of this post and thinking....mint chocolate tooth paste really? Why would you buy that? 

Well if you know me you'd know I have an unhealthy obsession with anything mint chocolate or mint chocolate chip. So needless to say when I seen this ...it was a no brainer.


This looks like the filling of a Mint chocolate Oreo and tastes like one when your brushing your teeth! It's awesome! I am not one for the normal tasting tooth paste I usually get bubble gum or some other random flavor. But, this is my new favorite toothpaste hands down. It tastes good, gets my teeth clean and whitens them and isn't harsh on my sensitive teeth! I love it. A+++++ five stars Crest Bravo! 

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed! 

Check Out My Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram: @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek: @GlossNConverse
Tumblr: lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment