Saturday, May 17, 2014

Revlon Spider-Man Collection Lip Gloss

Hiya Everyone! 
You can guess from the title what were talking about today! The revlon Spider-man collection. I love Spider-Man and revlon and I wanted something from this collection but I couldn't decide. They had polishes and glosses. I ended up getting a lip gloss in the shade killer watt.


I love the color, just a sheer gloss with a dash of red and glitter. But, it was the packaging that drew me in. I love the spider webbed design on the packaging, it reminds me of super heroes and halloween all wrapped into one. If you know me you know I'm obsessed with Halloween! Absolutely obsessed! 

This is a sticky gloss so if you don't like that, this gloss isn't for you. I purchased mine at Walgreens for 8.99 and there was a peel off coupon on the display for 1.00 off so be on the lookout for those to save you a little money! 

I hope you enjoyed this quick review, thanks for reading! If you have any questions leave them in the comments below! 

Check out My Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Instagram: @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek:@GlossNConverse
Tumblr: lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment