Friday, May 16, 2014

Wet N' Wild Balm Stain Crayon Review

Hiya Beautiful Peoples of the internet!
Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the Wet N' Wild Balm Stain Crayons with you!

I purchased mine at Walgreens in the shade, A Stiff Pink. I was expecting these to be not very pigmented and horrible but Wet N' Wild continues to surprise me! This balm stain is SO pigmented. I just throw this on my lips and I'm good to go. The color is most vibrant when you first put it on but that's like with any lip stain. The stain itself does stain your lips all day and doesn't come off when you eat or drink.

I believe these retail for around 2-3 dollars. When I purchased mine they were on sale for 2.00 and there was 1.00 off peel coupons! So mine ended up being only 1.00, quite a steal. If your looking for an inexpensive lip stain that will stay on your lips all day I highly recommend these! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. If you have any questions leave them in the comments below! 

Check out my Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Instagram: @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek: @GlossNConverse
Tumblr: lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment