Thursday, May 15, 2014

Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette First Impressions

Hiya Everyone! 
I've been meaning to sit down and write this post for a couple of months now. I purchased the Too Faced Summer Eyes palette online without even swatching it. I had heard many great things about Too Faced shadows even though I only own a few Too Faced Items I went ahead and purchased it anyway, sight unswatched.


When I first opened it I immediately loved the colors. Chocolate Sun and Cocoa Beach are my favorites because they're so wearable, but Peach Fuzz and mermaid are close seconds.

I love the quote at the top because secrets out, I'm a mermaid! 

All jokes aside this is a gorgeous palette. If your looking for the perfect summer palette, I highly recommend this.


I mean look at that! How can you not fall in love with that packaging as well as the shadows. A+++ Too Faced! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions leave them in the comments below. 

Check out my social media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/LipglossandConverse
Instagram: @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek: @GlossNConverse
Tumblr: lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com






No comments:

Post a Comment