Thursday, May 22, 2014

Top 5 Nail Polishes for Summer

Hiya everyone!
I'm here today to tell you about my top 5 nail polishes for summer! These polishes are my favorites for this season, let's get into it!


1) Essie's First Timer- This polish is gorgeous. Perfect neon mint green! As soon as I seen this I knew I had to have it. I think this is on my nails more than any other polish.

2) OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape- I love this color and you'd think from the name that it would be a purple or a green but no it's a baby blue. Other than the strange name this is a beautiful Tiffany blue mail polish. 

3) Sinful Colors' Skylark- I don't own a ton of sinful colors but when I seen this at Walgreens I grabbed it because I honestly don't have another color like it in my collection. It's a beautiful pastel orange.

4) Dior Nail Glow- This gives your nails a perfect pink sheer glow. I love this. Yes it's a bit pricey but it's 100% worth it. 

5)OPI's Planks A Lot- I love this color it's a perfect lavender purple for summer plus it's from the pirates of the Caribbean collection. 

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!

Check Out my Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/lipglossandconverse
Lipglossandconverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @GlossNConverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment