Tuesday, May 27, 2014

DIY Mouthwash Foot Soak

Hiya Everyone!
I'm here today to give you the recipe to my mouth wash chocolate mint foot soak! I use this for my feet on a weekly basis and sometimes even more often than that.



The recipe is 
1/4 cup of listerine or mouth wash
1/4 cup of vinegar 
2 cups water but add more water if desired 
1/2 cup Epsom salt. (You can get this at dollar tree or walmart)
Handful of Chocolate Mint and Spearmint Leaves (optional)

I mix all of this up in a large bucket. Make sure your water is warm when you do this. I soak my feet for twenty minutes. Be sure to have towels handy because when you take them out wipe off your feet and the dead skin will just practically fall right off. 

This is so relaxing and so easy to do!
I hope you enjoyed thanks for reading.

Check Out My Social Media
Http://YouTube.com/user/Lipglossandconverse
LipglossandConverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @GlossNConverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment