Monday, May 28, 2012

May Favorites

Hiya Everyone! I'm here today with my May Favorites. It seems like May has gone so fast but I always say that. Ok the first two things in my May Favorites are the Organix Pomegranate and Green Tea Shampoo and Conditioner. I love this shampoo and conditioner so much! My hair was so damaged and dry before I started using this and I have to say that this has helped so so so much.
Next is my Vaseline repairing moisture lotion. This month I got three tattoos and I have been using this lotion on all of my tattoos all month. I usually have really dry skin and this hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. This is unscented but I think that you can get it scented as well.
I have one lip product favorite this month and it's the Milani lip flash in the shade Flashlight. It's a bright red color with silver chunky glitter in it. I also have two nail polish Favorites. The first one is China Glaze's Pool Party and this is the best and brightest neon pink that I have found and I have been wearing it almost everyday since I got it. The other polish is my Orly Sec N' Dry topcoat, this topcoat works so well and prevents my nails from chipping longer than the OPI Start to Finish!
Last but not least is my Basq Cucumber Tea Eye Gel. I received this from Basq to test and review, that review will be up either later tonight or tomorrow. I had never used an eye gel or an eye cream before so I was super excited to try this and I have only been using it a week and a half an it is already in my Favorites. I use this every night before I go to bed, it's cooling and helps prevent puffiness.
I hope you enjoyed my monthly Favorites, Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment