Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Get Nails like Selena Gomez!

Hiya Everyone!
Today I am going to show you a nail look and a polish dupe! I love Selena Gomez and look to her as a fashion icon and fashion inspiration. As my fashion icon, I don't just notice fashion, I notice nails. Her nails are always flawless and perfect even if they are just one simple color like I am showing everyone today. The photo below shows Selena and an Essie polish in Fun in the Gondola on her nails.

 
This is a beautiful polish and the color looks stunning on her but Essie polishes can get a bit pricey if you want to buy more than one!(7.99 each) I found a Wet N' Wild dupe for this polish!(1.79 each) The pictures look a little off but when swatched side by side these polishes are nearly identical. The polish is Candy-licious from the Megalast line from Wet N' Wild and it is pictured in the top left corner below.
 
 
It is a gorgeous color and perfect for spring and summer! I recommend all of the Wet N' Wild Megalast Polishes, they are amazing.
 
Also as a side note If you don't already know Selena Gomez has her own nail polish line with Nicole by OPI. All of the polishes are beautiful in her line, I own a few of them myself, they are all pictured in the ad below, Thanks for reading!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment