Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Favorites and my Go To Neutral Eye Look

Hiya Everyone! Here today to show and tell all of you about my May Favorites! I have quite a few favorites this month, been trying some new things and rediscovering some old ones! Lets jump right in!
 
 
 
My First Favorite of the Month is my "Wet Brush"! I love this thing. This brush is made to brush your hair wet or dry and it helps get tangles our of your hair without damaging your hair! This is my 4th Wet Brush, I have one in my travel bag, one in my bathroom, one in my bedroom, and I have a small sized one in my shower. You can buy them on amazon, at Sally's, and on the Official Wet Brush website. If you buy them through Wet Brush they do have a warranty on them. I love mine and its the ONLY brush I will use on my hair!
 
Next is my Mini Benefit Watts Up Highlighter. I bought a benefit kit and it came with this small Watts Up and let me tell you, as soon as this runs out...I'm buying the full size! This little thing is amazing, it goes on so smoothly and blends well. I put this on my brow bone as a highlight everyday and I LOVE it!
 
I have been loving my sunglasses from Giant Vintage. I ordered a few pairs and these are by far my favorites, I wear them almost everyday. These are called the Northstar Blue Sunglasses on their site. They have tinted lenses but I think that just adds to the uniqueness of the sunglasses. Its getting to be summer, sunglasses are a must to protect your eyes. If your looking for some good quality sunglasses cheap...look no further, click the link below to go to Giant Vintage!
 
 
Next is my Basq Cucumber Tea Eye Gel! As I said before, its getting to be summer, its getting hot, you need to cool off. This helps. This reduces the puffiness in your eyes and reduces swelling and BONUS its anti-aging too! I use this before I go to bed, not only does it do all of those things but its also cooling and soothing on your eyes, and in the summer we all need some cooling. They don't test on animals and it has a ZERO skin allergy and irritants in it, its safe for everyone!
 
I have been wearing my Barry M Natural Bronzing Matt Powder in 204 a lot lately. Its just the perfect bronzer, not shimmery, just bronze, kind of like a milk chocolate color. Sadly this isn't available in the USA unless you order online, I got mine from a friend last year and have just rediscovered it this month!
 
I have been using my Charity Pot Lotion from LUSH lately a lot and I love it. It just makes my skin so smooth and soft! If you haven't tried it you really should! You can get it at LUSH or you can get it HERE
 
 
Ok I have 3 Lip Favorites, two go together and those are my Senegence Lipsense Lip Colors and Gloss. I have so many colors but this month Roseberry by Senegence has been my favorite topped with a coat of the Senegence Glossy Gloss. I love these, you apply them once and you don't have to reapply ALL day. They are sweat proof, kiss proof, water proof, you can even eat with these on and they DO NOT COME OFF! These don't come off until you wash them off! Cruelty Free and Vegan as well, you just can't go wrong!
If you want to order enter Distributor #167741 for a 20% Discount!
 
 
Next is my Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon! I have talked about this before and I keep going back. Its one of Revlon's Limited Edition Lip Butter's for the summer. It has a very light feel on your lips and I love using it for just a wash of color. These are available in drugstores. I purchased mine at Walgreens so if your looking for it I would check there first.
 
 
 
I have some Eye shadow Favorites this month for a change, a palette and a single eye shadow which I put together to make my go-to Neutral eye look!
My favorite palette of the month is my Nude Tude Palette from The Balm! I have been using 4 shadows out of this palette everyday.
Get The Nude Tude Palette HERE
 
To get my go to Neutral Eye look I use one of my other favorites my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze to sort of prime my eyelid and use it as a base. Next I take Stand-offish from the Nude Tude Palette and apply that all over my lid. Then I use the Seductive Shadow on my crease and use Silly to make a V in the corner of my eye and blend them out. I like my outer V to be a little bit dark so sometimes I take a bit of Sleek just to darken it up and then blend it out a little more. I use the Sassy shadow paired with my benefit Watts Up to Highlight my brow bone and inner tear duct!
 
I hope everyone enjoyed reading and post below in the comments and tell me about your monthly favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment