Monday, May 13, 2013

ImPRESS Nails Review!!!

Hiya Everyone!
I have a recent new discovery thanks to Grav3yardgirl on Youtube. (I will have her linked below, you should go subscribe and join the Swamp Family!) Well through her videos she introduced me to the ImPRESS Press on Manicure or Press on Nails. I am in LOVE with these. The nails require NO GLUE, everything you need is in the box when you buy them. I buy mine at Walmart and Walgreens and they run anywhere from 5.49-5.99 but you get two uses out of one box. The nails claim to stay on for 1 week if applied properly and they do, I had my last pair on for 8 days before one came loose and I just took them off. They make your nails look so perfect with very little effort. My favorite print in the ImPRESS nails is the print called, Vamp It Up, which is pictured below, its the tie dye print. Impress also has these for your toe nails! I love those as well! I think the toe nail ones last longer than the finger nails in my opinion. With these you can't go wrong!

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment