Monday, May 20, 2013

Whats in My Purse: Summer Edition

Hiya Everyone! Here today to show everyone what I carry in my bag in the summer, whats always in there and never leaves! So lets get into it!
 
Ok so first of all my bag is the Drawstring Stud Stone Crossbody from Rue 21 in the color COGNAC, which is a nude brown color, very neutral. I like the neutral color that's why I use it for my everyday bag, I also bought this bag in Turquoise because I love it so much. They are the perfect summer bag, not too big, not too small (Medium sized), and very lightweight even with all the studs. Also very affordable! The bag is linked below on the Rue 21 site, its amazing! Sadly you cannot order it online but they do have it in most Rue 21 stores.
To Get a Better Look at my Bag Click HERE
 
Ok Now onto what is in my purse! First thing is my Coconut Cove Pocket Bac from Bath and Body Works, I always have this with me, its my favorite scent they make. Just a staple for me.
 
Next are my favorite candies, Fruit Sparx! These are Organic, I get them at my local health food store. They taste JUST like Smarties but better for you. I love them! Plus they are Sugar Free!
 
 Then I have my little Vintage Hello Kitty mirror that I picked up in a thift store for 25 cents. I love hello kitty and couldn't pass it up and I just have my Halls Refresh thrown in there for when my throat gets dry.
 
Next is my Kate Spade Wallet, I'm not sure if they still sell this wallet, or where to find it. I have had it awhile and it just fits all of my cards and money so I keep using it.
 
I always have my favorite perfume in my purse, my Kat Von D rollerball in Saint. I keep my rollerball in my purse because its small and sometimes you just want to smell extra good. This has a very vanilla scent to it which I love and I keep repurchasing this again and again.
 
Again I have my Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen. I always want to keep my tattoos vibrant and unharmed. Sometimes I am in the sun longer than expected and its good to have my tattoo sunscreen in my purse to protect them!
 
Last are my lippies or lip products, I have 4 in my purse at the moment. My first is my current favorite and that is the Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon. I bought this at Walgreens for 7.49 a couple weeks ago and immediately put it on in the car, I loved it THAT much! This is a limited edition color for the summer and pretty hard to find so if you see it, I suggest you to snatch it up!
 
Next are my two chapsticks which both have sunscreen for summer. My Ocean Potion Lip Potion which smells like Orange Sherbet and my Alba Botanica Hawaiian Pineapple Lip Quench. I love both of these and HIGHLY recommend them. Most people forget sunscreen for their lips in the summer and let me just say...sunburnt lips are NOT fun!
 
Last is my Hard Candy Plexigloss in Arm Candy. I have this in my purse because its just a sheer pink color with glitter that looks great over a lot of lipsticks and tints. I have been wearing a lot of lip gloss lately and this happened to be the one I had in my purse.
You can get Hard Candy Plexiglosses HERE and at Walmart.
 
Thanks for reading and I TAG everyone to do this on your blogs and youtube!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment