Friday, May 17, 2013

No Heat Beachy Summer Waves aka Lazy Girl Beachy Waves

Hiya Everyone! I've always loved the look of beachy waves, not only in the summer but year round! I hated the heat on my hair and all work I had to put into them! I have discovered the "lazy girl" way for No Heat Beachy Summer Waves aka Lazy Girl Beachy Waves!
 
Its SUPER Simple! The whole process takes a few minutes! You need 2 things, NYM Beach Babe Sea Salt Texturizing Spray, this is what I use so I recommend it because I know it works but I am aware that there are other sea salt sprays out there but in my opinion this one works best and is the cheapest on the market! This also comes in a texturizing cream and is available at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Ulta, Urban Outfitters, and Online!
 
You will also need hair clips that clip all of your hair up into a bun  or a loose pony tail. I use the Scrunci No Slip Grip Clips. I have very thick hair and these clip my hair up without any hair ties and they hold it! I got mine at Walmart but I have seen them at Target, Walgreens, and CVS as well.
 
 
To get No Heat Beachy Waves all you need to do is thoroughly spray the NYM Beach Babe spray all over your hair, it smells amazing and does what it promises. Next you just take all of your hair and twist it into a top knot, bun, or loose pony tail! You can do this with wet or dry hair. I do mine with dry hair and leave the top knot/bun/pony tail in for 30 minutes to an hour but you could leave it up longer if you would like. If you do this with your hair wet, wait until your hair has dried before you take it down. Once you take your hair down, enjoy your "Lazy Girl" Beachy Summer Waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment