Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Rihanna's Fashion WTF!?

Hiya Everyone. 
Can we just talk about this outfit fiasco?


I was just scrolling through my Instagram feed, just minding my own business and this pops up. 

WTF!? Like seriously Rihanna seriously!? 

I have nothing against Rihanna, I actually like some of her music but this, the only explaination for this is a total brain fart!

I'm sorry but if your going to an event where other people will be around you please cover up. You can still be sexy without showing off everything you've got. That outfit leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. 

Just having a thin layer of sparkly fabric that you can see through shouldn't be considered clothes. Not in my book at least. 

I completely understand being proud of your body and wanting to flaunt it but Rihanna went too far. There was no reason for that outfit. I know she was trying to be sexy but honestly does that look sexy to you? 

To me she looks like a naked, sparkly gypsy vampire like off of twilight with a furry tail wrapped around her from some mythical creature that will remain unnamed that she slaughtered. 

I know this is just my opinion but she's a beautiful woman, but in this outfit, her beauty is masked even with the thinnest of material. 

Leave your opinions on Rihanna's fashion fiasco down below, let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Check out my Social Media:
Http://YouTube.com/user/LipglossandConverse
LipglossandConverse@gmail.com
Instagram @mandaneil
Twitter and Keek @glossnconverse
Tumblr lipglossandconverse.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment